Mt Baldy PTA
Mt Baldy's PTA purpose is to support opportunities for whole-school events, increase student engagement and foster parental involvement.
The Parent-Teacher-Association (PTA) helps the school in many ways, especially by raising money for school trips and classroom activities. The PTA meets once each month at the school and encourages everyone to attend. Members are elected toward the end of the school year. All are welcome to join us and contribute.
Why become a member?
- PTA membership shows your child/children that you care about their education!
- You signal to your child/children that school matters, and that you are invested in their success!
- You demonstrate to your child/children that success in school is the pathway to college, a career, and a productive life!
- You partner with the principal, teachers, and staff to make the campus safe, welcoming, a hub of learning and a fun place to be!
- You connect with other parents, become part of the school community, and support every child with one voice!
- You share in campus events and experiences that make your child’s school days more memorable!
- Your membership helps support valuable enrichment and programs that your school otherwise could not afford!
- You proudly affiliate with the California State and National PTA, the oldest, largest, and most powerful children’s advocacy organization in the country!
- And, see the attached member perks!!
How to Join:
It's easy to join Mt Baldy's School's PTA. Simply pick up an application (with a $10.00) in the entryway of the school. Come join the fun!